28th May 2010
This has absolutely nothing to do with sports, but everything to do with business. This is a fantastic bit of comedic viral advertisement by Toyota that I couldn’t pass up.
For one, I now own a (yes) Toyota Sienna. And, yes, I have two kids (no, not two girls, as is the case in this ad, but rather, two boys).
This, ladies and gentlemen, is pure marketing genius. Yo! Bust it watchin’ the “Swagger Wagon”
OTHER NEWS FROM THE BUSINESS OF SPORTS NETWORK
(THE BIZ OF BASEBALL)
- Yankees Minor Leaguer Sanit Suspended 50 Games for PEDs
- Yankees, Phillies, Twins Players to Unveil Apparel Designs on June 2
- Red Sox Hire GreenMark to Increase Green Initiatives
- Why the Creditors of the Texas Rangers Got Into a Bidding War with MLB
- MLB Announces Club Reps at 2010 First-Year Player Draft
Maury Brown is the Founder and President of the Business of Sports Network, which includes The Biz of Baseball, The Biz of Football, The Biz of Basketball and The Biz of Hockey, and is a contributor to Forbes. He is available as a freelance writer. Brown’s full bio is here. He looks forward to your comments via email and can be contacted through the Business of Sports Network.